What is Microdosing?
Microdosing usually refers to the practice of taking tiny portions of psychedelic substances. A microdose is typically 1/10 to 1/20 of a normal dose, or 10 to 20 micrograms.
The goal is to achieve more focus, energy, emotional balance and overall well-being. There may be a sense of feeling more open and in a few state throughout the day.
Some noted benefits:
- Improved focus, concentration, and mindfulness
- Improved energy, wakefulness, and stimulation
- Cognitive benefits, such as enhanced problem solving
- Social benefits
- Reduced anxiety
- Reduced symptoms, such as stress
- Improved mood, optimism, and life appreciation
- Improved body functioning
- Self-efficacy, including improved ambition, productivity, and motivation
In working with a microdosing protocol, I believe it is also important to add additional support of nootropics and other supplements that synergistically work well together.
Psychedelics. These are natural or synthetic substances known to produce a sense of intensified sensory perception, sometimes accompanied by vivid hallucinations
Nootropics. These are natural or synthetic substances that may improve cognitive function. Nootropics include caffeine and nicotine.
Interested in learning more?